Reinforcement Coaching | FranklinCovey
Apply Learning, Create Accountability, and Accelerate Behavior Change
Behavior change is hard. Even the most committed learners struggle to implement new ideas, concepts, and frameworks into their day-to-day performance. The process of adopting new behaviors is made easier through FranklinCovey’s Reinforcement Coaching. This type of coaching offers learners the opportunity to apply their learning while being guided by a coach who helps them tackle their toughest challenges head-on. Reinforcement Coaching brings learning to life through regularly scheduled coaching sessions that focus on implementing new concepts and ideas.
Reinforcement Coaching Services
Each FranklinCovey consultant coach is a subject matter expert. Using FranklinCovey’s coaching model, coaches encourage learners to explore insights and deepen understanding of core concepts and ideas.
- Prepare—Learners meet the prior commitments they’ve made and complete assigned work.
- Clarify—The coach and learners clarify the outcomes for the coaching session together.
- Learn—The coach encourages the group to share knowledge, create a solution, and develop a plan of action for the challenges they are facing.
- Commit—Each learner makes a specific commitment to act on before the next coaching session.
FranklinCovey’s coaching framework creates accountability and provides the opportunity to apply learning to each person’s unique circumstances.
Find A Coach
Our coaches are located across North America.
Our team is standing by to help.
Here are four quick ways to get started:
1. Consult with your designated client partner to diagnose your opportunity and clarify your intended outcomes, with an exact match from our solution set.
2. Select the date of your engagement and identify your preferred FranklinCovey delivery consultant.
3. Sign an agreement to confirm your program details.
4. Order participant materials through your client service coordinator. You will be responsible for materials, consultant fees, travel, shipping and handling costs, and any other program expenses identified in your agreement.
For additional information, click below to contact us by email
or call us today 1-888-868-1776.